Sunday, May 13, 2012

Good weather, go out to the street!!

Two days in a row with good weather, what's this?? I have to ask for the bicycle again and go back to see something!!

Today, I would like to have a ride by the museums area. It is not far away from the hotel and they told me that it's a nice place to visit on Sunday, as everything else will be closed.

It's a beautiful area surrounded by water with forests, typical houses and several museums on it.

There are some beaches too, but not as the ones in Málaga, for sure.


This is a beautiful place. You can just sit down and watch the boats coming and going. Better with good weather ;)


Port of Oslo?? :)

This is a sample of the tracks I could ride on. Quiet and easy. Many people were around walking and riding bicycles as well because of the good weather and the weekend

Many Norwegians own a boat. The "marinas" are very common here

My bicycle, having a break for lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment