Friday, May 11, 2012

Starting my Norwegian adventure

It's the 11th of May and this is my first day of work in Oslo. It's cold as compared with Malaga, but that is not something I am concerned about. It is easy to use a coat and every place has a good heating system. These Norwegian people seem smart... hehe

The daylight is not so strong, maybe like 50% of what it is in Malaga. Apart from that, everyone here was polite and demonstrated a very high level of English. It's really gives you a lot of freedom, because Norwegian seems a bit difficult to understand :)

I'm not too far away from the office, just a 5 min walk from the hotel and I'm there. This has to be good when working. I am not sure about the weekends. Maybe everything will look closed.

So, 8 AM in the morning, it's time to get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment