Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nice overview of the city

Today I took advantage of the hotel facilities and I asked for a bicycle at the front desk. They told me it's a free service for customers, so nice right?

The way down to Oslo is a bit long, but it deserves the trip. There is a bicycle track to get to there and it's very safe.

All the road goes close to the river and through houses, trees and rocks.

Modern architecture shares spaces with old fashioned buildings. Amazing!!





The views of the river are beautiful. The sun never goes too high, and that helps the water look so sparkling and hypnotizing sometimes.



Later on, the city seemed full of life and attractive with events and music on the streets. I passed through several of the most importan spots in Oslo.


Hotel where the Nobel Peace Prize is given


Main square

My bicycle and the new Opera theater at the back

Color Line cruise
Later on, I went to a birthday party, and afterwards, I was amazed to see that even a 3AM in the morning, the sky is not dark. You can see some light from the sun, and it rises really soon, about 4AM in the morning even this time of the year!



03:07AM in the morning and the sky is not dark

Central station

City center at 3AM in the morning


No comments:

Post a Comment